• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All of our bunnies today - lots of pics

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Not posted pics of all of our bunny brood in a while, so whilst doing a full clean today I've taken pics of them all.

Thought I'd share them with you.

Harry & Ruby are a pair
DSCF5511.jpg
DSCF5509.jpg

Oscar & Amber are a pair
DSCF5520.jpg
DSCF5522.jpg

Other pairs Toby & Charlotte and Rufus & Fifi

DSCF5516.jpg
DSCF5466.jpg

Harvey & Polly are a pair
DSCF5465.jpg
DSCF5464.jpg

Wilson our headtilt bun & his wifey Alice, Noah our very own 'cabit!' as he's confused & thinks he's a cat!
DSCF5458.jpg
DSCF5546.jpg

Minnie, Tiny Tim, Libby & Teddy live as a foursome
DSCF5534.jpg
DSCF5537.jpg

DSCF5541.jpg
DSCF5543.jpg

Our trio of nethie rews Scarlett, Jake & Lily and our other trio Arthur, Bracken & Winston who had just started to trash their freshly made bed!
DSCF5548.jpg
DSCF5553.jpg

Evie our blind conti baby, getting bigger by the day and her husbun to be Finlay when Evie's been speyed in a few weeks time
DSCF5562.jpg
DSCF5561.jpg

And last but not least our big bunsters Nala & Archie
DSCF5565.jpg

Hope you like them :love:

They're gorgeous, Denise! :love::love::love::love::love:
Can I have Noah please? You have three cats, therefore, you don't need a cabit! :wave:

Oh my goodness Denise!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: I dont think I have seen all your bunnies together before!! :love: Wow! What a beautiful bunny family you have!!!

I hope all goes well for Evie's spay and the bonding with Finlay!!! :love::love:

Do I recognise some of them from the How Well Do You Know the RU Bunnies fundraiser?

Awww thanks everyone for your lovely comments :)

Aww they are all :love:

Where is Angel the headtilt bunny?

Angel is on this thread with Misty, Romy which I posted earlier today :love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=254633

They're doing really well bless them :love:

Me likes! Me loves..... :love::love::love:

Didn't know Evie was engaged! :D

Well she is for the time being - I'm just praying Finlay falls in love with her & vice versa, as Finlay can be a stroppy lad when he wants to! :roll:

They're gorgeous, Denise! :love::love::love::love::love:
Can I have Noah please? You have three cats, therefore, you don't need a cabit! :wave:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Errrrmmm let me think about that Poly....................................Nope sorry no can do, he's a very special little man :love:

Oh my goodness Denise!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: I dont think I have seen all your bunnies together before!! :love: Wow! What a beautiful bunny family you have!!!

I hope all goes well for Evie's spay and the bonding with Finlay!!! :love::love:

Do I recognise some of them from the How Well Do You Know the RU Bunnies fundraiser?

Thank you Helen - I really hope Evie & Finlay bond too, as Finlay's been on his own nearly a year after losing Betsy last Christmas :(

I didn't get round to entering any in the fundraiser because I forgot :oops:

Thank you Helen - I really hope Evie & Finlay bond too, as Finlay's been on his own nearly a year after losing Betsy last Christmas :(

I didn't get round to entering any in the fundraiser because I forgot :oops:

There must be some bunny-twins then!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back