• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

benji and nahla <3

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
some recent pictures of my babies:love:

fluffy neck!

7.jpg

benji wuvs his cardboard tubes...

23.jpg

"haiiii mummehh!"

10.jpg

"um, i'z a scaredy rabbit"

4x.jpg

nahla loves tunnellllllss...

10-1.jpg

i love them:love:

1 week 3 days. It means Ted and Rosie have had 3 weeks to recover from their neuter and spay. Elliot and Grace have been done for a few years now so their ok, im just worried about bonding the 2 boys.

i'm sure you'll be fine, there must be someone who can help you if you're worried:) benji and nahla are being neutered/spayed soon and i'm terrified! haha.:lol:

i'm sure you'll be fine, there must be someone who can help you if you're worried:) benji and nahla are being neutered/spayed soon and i'm terrified! haha.:lol:

Im sure they'll be fine, my two acted as if nothing had happened to be quite honest. Rosie was a bit off for the night and that's it. Lots of luck for you, in the long run its the best thing for them. :wave:

Im sure they'll be fine, my two acted as if nothing had happened to be quite honest. Rosie was a bit off for the night and that's it. Lots of luck for you, in the long run its the best thing for them. :wave:

yeah definitely, i can't to see if they'll be a happy husbun and girly bun.:love: you'll have to keep us posted on the bonding of your brood:p

Back