• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let the transformation begin! post 30: The grand unveiling!!

Was hoping to start gutting my bedroom and moving furniture this afternoon, but after getting yet another kidney infection and been sent to 3 different hospitals, im having to start this evening (5.30pm). Feeling a bit rotten, but im determined to get this sorted ASAP as i cant live with a rabbit pen slap bang in the middle of my room.

Ill take some 360degree pictures of my room as i go, so you can have a nose and see how things are coming along. :wave:

Last edited:
thinking of you - vibes for a speedy recovery. hope having your transformation to think about gives you something happy to focus on while you recover. :wave:

Before photos - the clean up!

Ok, quick tour of my room, cant fit it all in the shot, but i did my best. Sorry about the terrible quality of my phone camera!! :oops: This is my room just after i started cleaning up.

Please forgive me for having bright pink walls, as a 10year old, it was a great colour! :oops:

Heres where my bed will be going, not looking forward to shifting it on my own though! :shock:
1fromthedoor.jpg

This is where the buns digs will be set up when the new pen comes!!! :D
1fromthebed.jpg

This is kind of the view from the bunnys spot :)
1fromthebed-1.jpg

Dolly: Ere we iz stuck in this pokey 2x2 pen on the landin'z, its like a furniture shop out 'ere!
Marley: Yeh but tis better than beens in carrier and if i pokes me snozzle out enuf you can nom on de furniture!!
waiting.jpg

And heres a shot of my stuff invading the landing with poor Marley and Dolly in the middle of it all! I hope noone needs the loo any time soon!!
furnitureshop.jpg

D & M do look a bit peeved, all though it is for their benefit in the long-run. Keep us posted. :wave:

:wave: How are you getting on?

Great, untill my brother caused a domestic! :censored:

Im no where near finished, although the temporary pen is in. I just have to wait for my new one to be delievered. The buns are all sorted, but my room looks like a bomb has hit it. Ive taken some pictures of the buns nomming and i will upload them tomorrow :)

I always start gutting my room with good intensions and then regret even starting. :lol: Once you start cleaning, you notice all the imperfections and blemishes! :roll:

Great, untill my brother caused a domestic! :censored:

Im no where near finished, although the temporary pen is in. I just have to wait for my new one to be delievered. The buns are all sorted, but my room looks like a bomb has hit it. Ive taken some pictures of the buns nomming and i will upload them tomorrow :)

I always start gutting my room with good intensions and then regret even starting. :lol: Once you start cleaning, you notice all the imperfections and blemishes! :roll:

:no: Naughty Brother! Don't disturb a girl when she is tidying her room.
What happened with this domestic then? xx

:no: Naughty Brother! Don't disturb a girl when she is tidying her room.
What happened with this domestic then? xx

Ive had a lot to deal with over the last few months, and ive been pretty down about the whole situation. If it wasnt for the bunnys, i dont know what id have done. Hes just being a teenager, which is fine, but hes so difficult to live with! I think he spends every waking moment trying to think of ways to irritate me and wind me up. He knows what hurts me and uses it against me. The best way to deal with it is to ignore him when hes been a :censored: but then, theres only so much you can take and tonight i boiled over when he pulled everything out of my cupboards to try and find MY arts and crafts things. No please, he didnt even ask. Then he started chasing me with a big house spider. Which is funny really, but i HATE spiders so it wasnt at the time and he picked the worst time to do it too. Its just his whole attitude and the way he speaks to everyone. My parents are sick of how he treats them and how were always bickering, but i really do try my best to keep a lid on it. Not tonight though.

That was todays episode, yesterday it was personal attacks all through dinner and whenever i spoke to him. He constantly brings you down and the whole family ended up eating their chinese and watching x-factor in silence when it was supposed to be a treat! :cry:

ANYWAY...hes not worth wasting my energy on :) gotta finish this room! I wont sleep untill its done :roll:

Your bunnies will loving being inside with you :D :D :D And I'm sure you'll love them being in with you ;) Well done on convincing your dad :D

Can't wait to see it all finished & them settled :love:

Your bunnies will loving being inside with you :D :D :D And I'm sure you'll love them being in with you ;) Well done on convincing your dad :D

Can't wait to see it all finished & them settled :love:

Settled? :lol:

They've been coming in the house since we had them, just not actually living in the house. They think they own the place, and they havent even got their proper setup yet! :lol:

picture u/d 2

Well they certainly had a party last night! Dolly was binkying around the pen flying in and out of the tunnel for ages when i got into bed. I woke up to Marley throwing the bell ball around this morning :lol: Right on cue though, so no need for an alarm clock! I found Dolly flopped out on top of the carrier and when i got up they both came to the door as though to say "feed me now, hoomin!" :love:

The pictures from last night are still poor quality though. But here they are...

The pen before the buns and their toys took over:
thetemppen.jpg

Marley and Dolly having their noms before bed

nommin.jpg

Nomnomnom
nomming2.jpg

Marley: Go away hoomin, we is nommin!!
goaway.jpg

Im gutted about the quality of these pictures :( was really looking forward to showing you all how their new digs are coming along.

Last edited:
Back