• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok, So I Am...

abi2047

Mama Doe
Definately getting a playhouse for Riley. My Auntie asked me what I wanted for christmas and I told her I don't know, she suggested giving me money and then I can spend it on whatever I want. I will get between £50-100 christmas money from my mum and then whatever my auntie gives me. It is my birthday in June, so should I save all the money until then and buy a playhouse and aviary at once or should I buy the playhouse for christmas and the aviary for my birthday?

I would get them one at a time - along with being me being impatient it will have more room in a playhouse wont it? :wave:

Yeah I think I will get the playhouse for christmas and then the aviary for my birthday as he is more likely to use the aviary in the Summer. He has free range of the garden during the day anyway. If I did save up till my birthday then I will get the urge to spend it. I am rubbish at saving money! :roll::oops::lol:

It's great isn't it. What playhouse have you got your eye on then? x:)

It's only 5X3 but it will fit in pefectly with what I already have to put it with (Run & hutch), the place I saw it was shut but I left my phone number for them to call me tomorrow about buying it :D

If I get it I will be posting tons of pics xxx

Our play house was off ebay. Although it's a big one and cost 500 quid you can still get smaller ones on there too. Or even A small shed may be bigger than the cheaper playhouses but similar in price. You can still make them look like a pretty, quirky play house on the outside and insulate and put flooring in etc with a little imagination a shed can be better as you can stand up in it :) and you can have shelf levels built in for the buns with ramps-and higher up for you for storage of essentials :) I love bunny home making :) i'm excited for you, sad eh!

Back