• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is missing my girl so much...

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
dropped her off at collielover's yesterday to be bonded with her new husbun. She settled fine but the minute I stepped out the door I burst into tears :cry: I know she is in good hands but man do I miss my snuggles.
Debbie (collielover) very kindly sent me a photo and it sure cheered me up!!

<3 at first sight!!

148118_1691045839724_1345083436_2161046_8343889_n.jpg

I've been told jack is the dominating one and has been grooming max!! Looks like she loves her new husbun :)

dropped her off at collielover's yesterday to be bonded with her new husbun. She settled fine but the minute I stepped out the door I burst into tears :cry: I know she is in good hands but man do I miss my snuggles.
Debbie (collielover) very kindly sent me a photo and it sure cheered me up!!

<3 at first sight!!

148118_1691045839724_1345083436_2161046_8343889_n.jpg

I've been told jack is the dominating one and has been grooming max!! Looks like she loves her new husbun :)

aww, they are both lovely!:love:

Both are doing great so far.Have moved them into the bigger pen for a wee while to give them a little more room to move about then going to increase it every day. They are in a 4 sided puppy pen just now. Snuggled up. Think Max has given up trying to be boss for a wee while but Jake is having none of it. Only chasing is when he want to groom her or hump her but she is having none of it .But its ok for her to do it to him. She is a madame but as I said I am used to a bunny with attitude.As you seen with some of my lot yesteray.

This is good news, i am glad that they are getting on, Jack deserves a good wee bunny pal :):)

They will love their new home together.

Thanks for the update debbie. Really missing my girl lots!
Love ur new siggy kirsty =o) x

I missed yesterday's update cause I was out all day. Glad they are doing well. Max is a little softie :love:

Just think, when you get your girl back, you'll get snuggles from 2!

Thanks everyone, they do look lovely together just need to hope my girl gives into max's affections lol.
I defo will need to get a new one made!!
Yeah Maria it's gonna be fab having to snuggle buns :eek:D x

Back