• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweeping leaves

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Took the opportunity when it was dry yesterday to sweep up the leaves that have blown into my garden. The bunnies decided to 'help out'

"Nuffink up here mummeh!"
IMG_1888.jpg

"Found sum!"
IMG_1920.jpg

"We found all dese leafs!"
IMG_1890.jpg

"Akchully I rather eat dem"
IMG_1902.jpg

*Nom nom*
IMG_1909.jpg

"Oops... I fink we missed sum!"
IMG_1914.jpg

And one more:
IMG_1898.jpg

Hehe, they did enjoy seeing what was going. Ruby kept chinning the broom :lol:
They also had a bit of a Lady and the Tramp moment with a leaf, but it ended in a tug of war rather than a kiss :(:lol:

Hehe, they did enjoy seeing what was going. Ruby kept chinning the broom :lol:
They also had a bit of a Lady and the Tramp moment with a leaf, but it ended in a tug of war rather than a kiss :(:lol:

Spenser regards all sweeping brushes, large or small, as 'his.' He was beside himself one day when Dad was using the garden rake outside the pen and he couldn't get it. Dad ended up putting the rake into the pen so Spenser could 'claim' it. :lol:

Spenser regards all sweeping brushes, large or small, as 'his.' He was beside himself one day when Dad was using the garden rake outside the pen and he couldn't get it. Dad ended up putting the rake into the pen so Spenser could 'claim' it. :lol:

Hehe, aaaw! :love::love:
Rabbits have some strange ideas :lol:

Awww they're so cute :love: Bramble insists on helping with the sweeping by throwing the dustpan and brush around.....and eating all the leaves!

Back