• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry Bunny overload! Pics of the little monkey helping me....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup disappears inside the tunnel at cleaning time, only to re-appear when I scatter the pellets and leave....Blackberry helps at every opportunity!

Blackberry: C'mon mum! It's time to clean me and Butters out now!

BunniesaviaryNov2010016.jpg

Blackberry: Does my bum look big in this?

BunniesaviaryNov2010018.jpg

BunniesaviaryNov2010019.jpg

BunniesaviaryNov2010021.jpg

BunniesaviaryNov2010023.jpg

BunniesaviaryNov2010024.jpg

BunniesaviaryNov2010026.jpg

Blackberry: Peek-a-boo!

BunniesaviaryNov2010030.jpg

Blackberry: What's in here?

BunniesaviaryNov2010034.jpg

Blackberry: Ooh, look - I can balance on your knee! But you ain't getting a cuddle!!!!

BunniesaviaryNov2010039.jpg

Blackberry: This basket is fun!

BunniesaviaryNov2010040.jpg

Blackberry: Feed me! All that exercise has made hungry!

BunniesaviaryNov2010043.jpg

Buttercup: Did someone mention that food was being served?

BunniesaviaryNov2010045.jpg

:lol::lol: Declan is a little beggar to get in after a run round ;)- though it might improve - he got a girlfriend today from RSPCA - a silver fox nethie! Watch this space for the bonding battle - he might have to join the boys after all if he turns out to be a little batchelor boy!!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Declan is a little beggar to get in after a run round ;)- though it might improve - he got a girlfriend today from RSPCA - a silver fox nethie! Watch this space for the bonding battle - he might have to join the boys after all if he turns out to be a little batchelor boy!!:lol::lol:

Oooooh - hope it's love at first sight :love:

I discovered Fenugreek bag shaking works wonders. Why didn't I discover them 7 years ago :lol:

:lol: Yes and make sure their claws are cut so that when they have been climbing up your legs for one and slide down your legs it don't hurt.

I have to laugh at Cassie, she literally throws herself against the partition on her back legs and all I see is a white tummy:love: I must video it one day.

Back