• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone elses rabbit sit on their shoulder

stranger23

Mama Doe
Does anyone elses rabbit do this? my little girl loves to get up on my shoulder and nuzzle under my chin. i want to bond her with my males but currently she is on her own so thought this might be why she is very cuddly just wants the company

My bunny Widget used to do this. It was very cute :love:

Pipkin tries to escape over my shoulder but he won't sit there, lol.

she isnt the only one then seems they like to perch on shoulders, ive never heard of a rabbit doing that before so when she jumped up i was a bit shocked but yes its very cute :)

My girl has done it since she was a baby, she only does it with me though :) I think she likes to hide under my hair! I love it x

If i lay on my tummy on my floor one of mine (Saffie) jumps on my back! If i lay on my bed he jumps all over me as i taught him to ''jump'' up onto my bed as he got treats as a reward so will pester me for a treat! :lol:

My Cookie does this too. I find it a bit weird really, perhaps they think they are parrots!:lol::lol:

Well thats why i posted as it seemed a bit of a weird thing to do altho it is very lovely just didnt think of it as a thing for a bunny to do lol

Back