• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty & Angel - our BARC foster bunnies

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I've not posted any pics of these 2 beautiful girlies for a while - so thought I'd share some taken this morning :love:

Misty :love:

DSCF5490.jpg

Angel :love: Please excuse the plaster walls - previous occupants did a good job of stripping the wallpaper! :oops: :lol:

DSCF5491.jpg

Breakfast time :) Misty is moulting so bad at the moment bless her.

DSCF5507.jpg

Chill time after breakfast :love:

DSCF5525.jpg

DSCF5527.jpg

Both girls are doing really well - they are adorable little monkeys :love::love::love:

They look lovely and chilled out with auntie denise! :love::love: Both are gorgeous aren't they. I bet you are loving having them Denise :wave:

Thanks guys :)

We're loving having them Nickie - they are such wee poppets :love:

awww thanks Denise :D:D

Angels headtilt doesnt look quite so pronounced in those pics :D

Some days it's not bad at all Angie - she can straighten it, which she does when she's drinking from their bottle. It honestly doesn't bother her one bit - she's up & down on their boxes & on their platform like a good un! :D

Aww, bless them! :love::love::love:

Does Angel's eye need bathing sometimes. I have a sponsor bun with headtilt, and her eye apparently gets a bit dry because it pointsa to the ground all the time.

Thanks guys :)

Aww, bless them! :love::love::love:

Does Angel's eye need bathing sometimes. I have a sponsor bun with headtilt, and her eye apparently gets a bit dry because it pointsa to the ground all the time.

It hasn't done yet Susan, but our own headtilt bunny Wilson's does. Every so often he gets a flare up- when he does we bathe & treat it with fuclithalmic cream to keep infection at bay. Wilson's headtilt is more pronounced that Angel's though so his down eye is closer to the floor :(

Oh my goodness they are so beautiful :love:

Shame I have no indoor room for them (they look rather at home at yours mind you :lol: )

Back