• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little wounded soldiers :(

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Sonny with his poorly eye :(
IMG_4922.jpg

& Spike with his ripped ear :cry:
IMG_4928.jpg

Awww poor babies what happened did they fight? xx

ohh yeah you missed whats happened, I had to split the big group & go back to the original groups :(, a fight broke out & it was Sonny, Spike, Smokey & Storm in one big ball :cry:, Smokey walked away without a scratch but caused the most damage as usual :evil:, Storm has a few wee scabs on his back, but Sonny & Spike were the worse off :cry:

ohh yeah you missed whats happened, I had to split the big group & go back to the original groups :(, a fight broke out & it was Sonny, Spike, Smokey & Storm in one big ball :cry:, Smokey walked away without a scratch but caused the most damage as usual :evil:, Storm has a few wee scabs on his back, but Sonny & Spike were the worse off :cry:

Bless sonny and spike, sorry you had to seperate them. xxxxxxxxx

Awww I am really sorry. I hope they heal up soon. Its so scary when they fight like that. Starbuck and Fay had a nasty fight like that when we were trying to bond them, its awful. :cry::cry:

I hope its not too painful for them. x

Awww I am really sorry. I hope they heal up soon. Its so scary when they fight like that. Starbuck and Fay had a nasty fight like that when we were trying to bond them, its awful. :cry::cry:

I hope its not too painful for them. x

it really was terrifying :(, I was in tears, then I came on here fro some help & it wasn't working :roll:, so mom & OH helped me to set up all the seperate set ups & put them back into their original groups, & clean up their wounds before going to the vets :(

it really was terrifying :(, I was in tears, then I came on here fro some help & it wasn't working :roll:, so mom & OH helped me to set up all the seperate set ups & put them back into their original groups, & clean up their wounds before going to the vets :(

I cried too when it happened to ours. The worst thing about ours was that they then had to be on their own when they had at times been showing such signs of loving each other.

The upside is that Fay is loved up with a husbun now and Starbuck is hoping to get a little friend soon.

Do yours all have partners to be with? If so, I am sure they will be just as happy xx

I cried too when it happened to ours. The worst thing about ours was that they then had to be on their own when they had at times been showing such signs of loving each other.

The upside is that Fay is loved up with a husbun now and Starbuck is hoping to get a little friend soon.

Do yours all have partners to be with? If so, I am sure they will be just as happy xx

awwww, yeah they are all back into their original groups :love:,

Back