• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Galens Garden

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
Wow! :shock: It's been a few months since I looked at Galen's online shop, my buns love her edible flowers :D It seems she's had a revamp of the website and has TONS of dried forage now for sale..... I went to town a bit ordering some new dried stuff for the buns! :oops::D:D to add to my home collected dried forage.

http://www.galensgarden.co.uk/

err..... one of everything dried forage wise, except cleavers because they don't like those when fresh :oops::oops::oops::lol: I am now officially broke! :lol:

it feels so good buying them things though doesn't it! :lol: might try some new things with bisc and matt, i want them to have more variety. :)

Why oh why did i look at this post!
I never knew that this site existed, now i am gonna have to spend spend spend!

err..... one of everything dried forage wise, except cleavers because they don't like those when fresh :oops::oops::oops::lol: I am now officially broke! :lol:

My bunnies don't really bother with fresh plantain but they get very excited about the dried stuff :lol::lol:

Okay, so it looks like I might be wandering into Galens Garden a bit later on :oops::oops:

Dried raspberry leaf! It's as good as blackberry leaves for drying up scours/poorly tummies. Might be good for Matt :):wave:

The edible flowers btw smell amazing.... I could eat them myself!

i was going to ask you what you would suggest for my two. thanks :D

i was going to ask you what you would suggest for my two. thanks :D

Raspberry leaf, plantain (either variety), echinacea, nettle and lemon balm for your two I would go with personally. Oat and wheat hays might be a nice addition to their reg hay but watch the protein in the seed heads. I would avoid the parsley, rocket and celery stalks with Bisc and Matt with their UTI histories. :wave:

Raspberry leaf, plantain (either variety), echinacea, nettle and lemon balm for your two I would go with personally. Oat and wheat hays might be a nice addition to their reg hay but watch the protein in the seed heads. I would avoid the parsley, rocket and celery stalks with Bisc and Matt with their UTI histories. :wave:

i wonder if it was the oat hay that set off matts tum. they had some recently, the burns green oat hay, and before that some oxbow oat hay. maybe it was too much for him. they have it every so often but it could be that.

i was going to go for the nettle and lemon balm, so that's good!

not that i should be spending more money! :oops:

i take it all these need to be introduced gradually aswell? :)

Be warned, I ordered some goodies from Galens a little while ago and since then my lot will not touch any herbs unless they are organic and from Galens.....

That's a fantastic site. Thank you for posting PL.
It's such a relief knowing that there's a few standbys if my owm supply runs out.
I think that I'll be inventing "Thumper pellets" soon.!

That's a fantastic site. Thank you for posting PL.
It's such a relief knowing that there's a few standbys if my owm supply runs out.
I think that I'll be inventing "Thumper pellets" soon.!

I got a bag of plantain and flowers for thumps as part of my order

:D:wave:

Back