• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Oriana ..single female REX (spayed) update post 22

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_03112010oct0017.jpg

Oriana came to us after being removed from dreadful conditions by the rspca .
When she arrived she had sore hocks and a runny eye and was terrified .
She is slowly coming around and now especialy trusts me but is still wary of strangers . Today we had a breakthrough when she actualy came to be picked up .

Oriana seems to be a very intelligent bunny ...something we have noticed in Rexes before .

Oriana will be spayed this coming thursday and will hopefully be ready for a new home 2 weeks after this .

She will be looking for a home where she can be paired with a neutered male bunny .
We would prefer a home where the owner has knowledge of Rex buns or is willing to research their needs thoroughly with regards to flooring etc .
Although Orianas hocks are fine at the moment they may be prone to problems if not bedded currectly .

I f you think you could offer this wonderful bunny a forever home ...please pm me . :wave:

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I have falling in love wth Rexs sinceI got my lilyrose .If only she was a boy as looking for one to pair with Lily

I am sire she will find a home soon

Are her ears really that big, or do they just look it in the pic? Shame you weren't just that bit closer, my hunt is on for a girl for Buzz - and of course isn't it just typical all local rescues either have boys or unsuitable girls!!!!!!!

ARGH so gorgeous :love:
But my Sparkle would never allow another girly anywhere near Mr Kane and I haven't quite got enough room for 3.

(message to estate agent - SELL MY HOUSE!)

Oriana was spayed today ..she is home and doing very well .

Oriana had her teeth checked and they were perfect ...not surprising as she is a good hay eater ..

hope someone can offer this lovely girl a home soon :)

oh she is gorgeous, we have a male rex but he needs to be neutered before we can consider getting another, I'll chat to my oh and see what he thinks.
She is beutiful tho, how old is she?

she is around 18 months old ..
:wave:

she cant go for around two weeks any way and could reserve a little while longer if needed .. :wave:

Back