• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Banjo ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_0210SEPTEMBER2010end0003.jpg

2005_0325nov0015.jpg

Hello .. my name is Banjo .. I came to BARC cos the lady at the garden centre where i was to be sold rang up to get me a rescue space cos if not io was to go to the vets to be PTS .
This was cos my front teefs were overgrown so i couldnt be sold . :(

I am a very friendly boy .. i love to be be cuddled and aunty Angie says im just a good size to fit in her hands cos im a diddy little boy..what ever that means :roll:
I would like a girlie bunfriend please ... i see all these lovely bunnies come and go and im lonely by myself . I have been to visit the plum fairy so aunty Angie says im safe to get married now .

My front teefs are much better and im a good boy and chew my wood chews and eat my hay ... but the vet lady says i might need them out at some point cos my bottom jaw is longer than my top one . So any one offering me a home would have to be willing to pay for this if it needed doing .

I like it hwere but i would love my own mummy and daddy . so if you have room for me please get in touch for more details from Aunty Angie ..

love and bunny kisses

Banjo x

Last edited:
No so cute, lucky the lady rang tho, poor thing . How much will it cost to get his teeth removed if thats the best option or are you waiitng to see if it's not needed.

No so cute, lucky the lady rang tho, poor thing . How much will it cost to get his teeth removed if thats the best option or are you waiitng to see if it's not needed.

VET DOESNT WANT TO DO IT YET AS AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE WEARING DOWN QUITE WELL ..MAY JUST NEED A BIT OF HELP WITH BURRING EVERY COUPLE OGF MONTH OR SO FOR NOW ...BUT IF THEY STOP WEARING DOWN AT ALL THATS WHEN THEY WOULD NEED OUT .

COST VARIES FROM VET TO VET BUT I WOULD SAY AROUND £100 TO £150 TO HAVE THEM REMOVED.

Last edited:
VET DOESNT WANT TO DO IT YET AS AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE WEARING DOWN QUITE WELL ..MAY JUST NEED A BIT OF HELP WITH BURRING EVERY COUPLE OGF MONTH OR SO FOR NOW ...BUT IF THEY STOP WEARING DOWN AT ALL THATS WHEN THEY WOULD NEED OUT .

COST VARIES FROM VET TO VET BUT I WOULD SAY AROUND £100 TO £150 TO HAVE THEM REHOMED .

Rehome his teeth???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So when can I come pick him up...?
Seriously speaking, I have a friend with a lovely white lop girl who is waiting for a husbun, and she fell in love with Banjo too. She's coming over to England during the Christmas holidays (her OH is English), do you think there's a chance it could be arranged?

So when can I come pick him up...?
Seriously speaking, I have a friend with a lovely white lop girl who is waiting for a husbun, and she fell in love with Banjo too. She's coming over to England during the Christmas holidays (her OH is English), do you think there's a chance it could be arranged?

i realy dont know ... dont know anything about transporting buns abroad .. :?:?

And I don't know how to make her pass a homechek, although I can guarantee she's in love with her girl, provides every kind of constant care, and the rabbit has a lovely personality, although she's the boss of the house which she free-ranges at will.
But I think some arrangments can be made...?

Back