• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie's done it again!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
:oops::oops:

062-1-1-1.jpg

He's not impressed with my photography skills! :shock:

063-2-1.jpg

I'm beginning to develop a crush on Eddie ... :love: That look is obviously meant to communicate, 'Why can't you sod off and let me eat my carrot in peace.' :lol::lol::lol:

Do Frenchies need more food because of their larger size? I read somewhere that big rabbits had slower metabolisms, so that wasn't the case, but I'm always thinking Spenser should get more pellets than my little mini-lop friend.

I'm beginning to develop a crush on Eddie ... :love: That look is obviously meant to communicate, 'Why can't you sod off and let me eat my carrot in peace.' :lol::lol::lol:

Do Frenchies need more food because of their larger size? I read somewhere that big rabbits had slower metabolisms, so that wasn't the case, but I'm always thinking Spenser should get more pellets than my little mini-lop friend.

I'd tell him about your crush but worry he might "keel me ded! :shock:"

I feed them more than the average bun. They're pigs, but need it to stay in good condition.

The second one made be burst out laughing, it's the same face my boyfriend pulls sometimes :lol::lol:
Such an adorable rabbit though, he pulls the face off :love:

Back