• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Muva!! Time for da piggie party!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
DSC01113.jpg

Coming girls! Just let me get a cuppa and wash your china espresso saucers!!

Compared to the big piggie posted earlier Hazel and Penelope look quite petite... :lol::lol::lol:

I don't really approve of putting Santa hats on furries (just the bauble versions). Spenser would have my fingers if I tried. :shock:

Compared to the big piggie posted earlier Hazel and Penelope look quite petite... :lol::lol::lol:

I don't really approve of putting Santa hats on furries (just the bauble versions). Spenser would have my fingers if I tried. :shock:

:lol: Those are done on the computer!! The origional photo is hatless, then a visit to pikkipimp and bingo bango!!! You got yourself some Christmas piggies!! :D

I put one on Eddie earlier, and he just sat there looking grumpy until I took it off...then....he..*sniff*..he....flicked his feet at me! :shock:

(Have you seen the picture of Ted in his dinosaur costume?! ;))

I put one on Eddie earlier, and he just sat there looking grumpy until I took it off...then....he..*sniff*..he....flicked his feet at me! :shock:

(Have you seen the picture of Ted in his dinosaur costume?! ;))

No! :shock::shock::shock: I'm supposed to have a good imagination, but am struggling to visulaise a rabbit, Frenchie or otherwise, in a dinosaur costume. :?

:shock: *faints*

....TOO CUTE!! :love:

Can you imagine these to were given to me by a breeder - when I went to collect the longhaired one - Penny they were being kept in a filthy shed, stinking and she was in a tiny box of a hutch. I just went for Penny as a partner for one I was going to rescue but when I saw the conditions I realised the rescue one was living the high live compared to these girls. Little Hazel was in a tiny enclosure and being bullied by another one - she has bite marks in her ears. I asked if he would give me another one and he gave me Hazel.

Penelope was infested with lice and the vet had to shave her to get rid of them. Makes my blood boil!! That's all behind them though....

DSC01137.jpg

Aww, god bless piggies! I have 6, was 7 til we had Pheobe pts in september :cry::cry::cry::cry: I do love pigs and I'm a bit obsessed with them tbh!

they are beautiful piggies. :love: i love piggies. i always wanted them but had to wait until i moved into my own place, then last year i got ches and maisie and i adore them! :love::love::love:

Back