• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our lovely morning - from Lola bun

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Hello all the gorgeous RU bunnies. I thought we could share our lovely mornings, if we had any today. It was a beautiful day in Belfast and mummy said we should make the most of it and Benson and I were allowed to stay out as long as we liked today!!

First we had a nice nibble at our grass and you can just see Benson having a run - he goes really fast!

DSC01148.jpg

Then Mummy took the lid off our soil pit and we played in the soil and our green tube.

DSC01144.jpg

I was so tired after a while I had a nice long drink and a rest.

DSC01143.jpg

When we went in I had a wash......

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

Then Benson and I settled down for a nom of hay before retiring to our box for the afternoon. That's benson on the top! Can you see me underneath? I like it under the bench!

DSC01170.jpg

Did anyone else have a lovely day?

Thankyou everybody! We love our bunny yard but we keep looking over at this part of the garden. Mummy promises that someday we'll be allowed in here but she said something about bunny proofing and stuff called money and said we would have to wait for a while. At least we have it to look forward to!

DSC01150.jpg

Aww, bless! I want to snuggle you Lola (but I know that's Benson's prerogative). ;):love: Spenser had a long play out in the afternoon - he doesn't do mornings. :lol:

Aww, bless! I want to snuggle you Lola (but I know that's Benson's prerogative). ;):love: Spenser had a long play out in the afternoon - he doesn't do mornings. :lol:

No snuggles Auntie Susie! Mummy wants to snuggle me too but I say NO!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!! That's funny about Spenser - He plays when we are sleeping! :)

Back