• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else worry about seeing the buns in the morning?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I do - I always have a feeling that something has happened in the night :cry::cry: and cant relax until i see 4 little faces at the mesh..
Oreo didnt help this morning by not appearing for his veg the other 3 were in the avairy as usual waiting so I went in put the veg down and was just about to go into the shed with a feeling of doom when he appeared at the cat flap bleary eyed - obviously just woken up! :roll:

Yes, I worry too especially as I have had the upset of finding 2 rabbits passed away on different occasions, both in the morning :(

I worry about specific bunnies, for justified reasons, but I do always feel better once I've seen them all and they've all come for their food.

My morning doesn't start until the sheds are opened up and I've seen each bun tuck into their brekkie.

Yes me glad I am not the only one. I have to get up at the same time 6.00 ish every morning even at weekends to make sure they are all OK.

I don't as much as I did at first. I tend to worry more about other things like Spenser's eating, hating to be picked up, not being neutered etc.etc. I must put 'worrying about the morning' back on my list of anxieties. :lol:

:wave:
I worry too... Always glad to see their little faces on a morning!
Especially at the moment as I found one of my little girls had passed away about three weeks ago for no apparent reason... she hadnt even been ill! so at the moment Im paranoid!

Yep, every morning ...... but then I lost 4 in one go a while back .... never want another morning like that :cry:

It's usually when I've been out of the house and going home that I worry, especially if it's 'out of hours' to rush them to the vets. I'm more worried about finding them in a very ill state than dead. The only time I've found one dead I had been in the house in a different room.

Unfortunately I spend a lot of my time planning going out round being able to get to the vets if I need to when I get back home :cry:

Last edited:
Im glad its not just me - I really dont know how people with ill bunnies feel - the feeling must be 100% worse wondering what you will find when you wake up :cry::cry::cry:

(((hugs))) Jane xx

Back