• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady - new foster

molly35

Mama Doe
She is gorgeous, so friendly and so inquisitive, she was all over the house last night scoping her new surroundings out. She's had 2 previous failed bondings but may try her with Buzz not sure yet.

lady2.jpg

:love::love::love: so gorgeous. She has been with NRSA a while now hasn't she? :(

Rehomed twice but started fighting with the other buns so now she is looking for a home as a single indoor bun - unless of course I can bond her with Buzz. I've had them in the outdoor runs side by side today to see their reactions.

Rehomed twice but started fighting with the other buns so now she is looking for a home as a single indoor bun - unless of course I can bond her with Buzz. I've had them in the outdoor runs side by side today to see their reactions.

Ahh poor little girly, hope she gets on with Buzz :love: how did they get on through the outdoor runs?

Back