• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Iv'e gone crazy

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Iv'e just put all my 4together to bond :shock:
Hadn't planned to till week after next week but there pretty much ready now.

Eeeeek.

There will be hundreds of pics Nicola, Iv'e already promised Shelly to take some as Iv'e been totally slack on the pics recently.
Theyve been housed next to each other for the last two weeks so there already use to each other, Bracken ust to wash Dizzee through the bars its just Honey that will cause the probles if any are going to happen.

There too busy eating greens to realise there in together at the mo :roll:

Iv'e just put all my 4together to bond :shock:
Hadn't planned to till week after next week but there pretty much ready now.

Eeeeek.

:wave: Good luck!

I'm currently doing a quad. Its hard work with these four. Hope yours is easier! (there's pics of my bond in the photos forum if you're interested).

Theyve spent all last night and today so far flopped out in a bundle and grooming each other :love:
Honeys had the occasionall nip if dizzee grooms her too much but then happily snuggles upto him.
Bracks loves Dizzee she has to be next to him the whole time/

Had some chasing from Honey earlier and some humping from dizzee but there all settled again with tonnes of rooming going on :D

Back