• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns new home - i made it myself :) with pics Update post 38

lydz

Alpha Buck
Well she has come home today :D love her she's so pretty (still deciding on a name) she is settling in well and was exploring immediately. I am so proud of my homemade hutch as I have never done any DIY and i had no help :lol:

Here's a pic of her new home:
P1000619.jpg

Here's a pic of her snuggled up - any name ideas??
P1000620.jpg

Last edited:
That's lovely!

She is clearly a girly girl - she looks so cute in her pink blanket! She is beautiful and her home is really lovely!

I'm sorry I'm rubbish with names - I can't wait to see what other people come up with though.

well done, I love the shelf idea. She is gorgeous :love::love::love: she needs a really cute girly princess name - can't think of any right now

She is gorgeous! :love:

I've questioned if I should say anything, as I don't want to offend, but I'd worry the shelf had no lip - in case she slid off in the blanket - hope this doesn't upset anyone! :oops:

Thanks guys :D im liking the girly christmasy names really like Holly, Belle and Tinkerbell, hmm....wonder if there are any girly black colour related names??

:wave: Thanks for the concern of her slipping off - i've not quite finished construction yet (check me out im like a builder :lol:) its going to be more enclosed round the shelf. She's great at using the ramp though and hasn't tried to fly yet :D

:wave: Thanks for the concern of her slipping off - i've not quite finished construction yet (check me out im like a builder :lol:) its going to be more enclosed round the shelf. She's great at using the ramp though and hasn't tried to fly yet :D

Phew! I was worried for a minute I'd upset you! You've done a great job! And once again, she's utterly angelic! Angelica? :lol:

Back