• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy's Helper for Jeanna

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

I have been in the garden nearly all day and Toby has been watching with great interest. He insisted on being chief taste tester when I was carrot grating. Initially he was sucking on the end of a large carrot with great frustration!

PB131233.jpg

"I think these will be acceptable for todays menu"

PB131234.jpg

excuse my awful hair I had been outside for hours in the damp :oops:

Bless him! :love: It's great to see him really taking an interest in his surroundings. I expect quite a few bunnies wouldn't mind that job. :lol:

Just saw a thread title about the tooth fairy..... I wonder if Toby is expecting a visit from the tooth fairy for the ones he lost :shock: :lol: :love:

Just saw a thread title about the tooth fairy..... I wonder if Toby is expecting a visit from the tooth fairy for the ones he lost :shock: :lol: :love:

After paying his vet bill, the tooth fairy is a bit skint ;) He will get a visit from the plum fairy at some stage though :lol:

Back