• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a cuddle!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It lasted a whole 5 seconds, but Spenser did't spend as long as usual washing after it. I have been very good about not picking him up unnecessarily, but couldn't resist today. :oops::love: I have just cleaned the upper hutch and put in new hay and straw, so he is a happy boy.

It lasted a whole 5 seconds, but Spenser did't spend as long as usual washing after it. I have been very good about not picking him up unnecessarily, but couldn't resist today. :oops::love: I have just cleaned the upper hutch and put in new hay and straw, so he is a happy boy.

I know how you feel, I got so excited when Riley first let me have a cuddle, and this was just 1-2 weeks ago! :lol:

Yayyy brill, so happy for you......wanna come get Spencer to teach Bracken? 6months later I still can't get a cuddle :roll: :lol:

Yayyy brill, so happy for you......wanna come get Spencer to teach Bracken? 6months later I still can't get a cuddle :roll: :lol:

In the 5-6 months I have owned Riley I have only had 1 or 2 cuddles. Actually I wouldn't class them as cuddles because he only hopped on my lap and fell asleep for half an hour! :lol:

I've had Spenser 7 months. The only real cuddles I've had are when he first came home and was more terrified of everyone and everything else than me (I had visited him in his original home) and then when he had stasis. I'm happy to accept that he will never be a cuddly bunny as I know most aren't, but I would like him to feel more secure about handling.

Iv'e never been able to cuddle Bracks but think its more due to her past, Honeys like it to, she likes licking but no contact due to her blind and deafness.
Luckily Ive got Blue who just wants cuddles/kisses 24/7 and Dizzee who loves attention.

Iv'e never been able to cuddle Bracks but think its more due to her past, Honeys like it to, she likes licking but no contact due to her blind and deafness.
Luckily Ive got Blue who just wants cuddles/kisses 24/7 and Dizzee who loves attention.

I think the secret is to have more than one bunny (covering different personalities) - not really poss in current circumstances, but you never know... ;)

Back