• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas bunny baskets! CLOSED

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
WindwhistleLogolarge1.jpg

THIS FUNDRAISER HAS BEEN CLOSED DUE TO A HIGH NUMBER OF PEOPLE CANCELLING THEIR ORDERS.

THOSE WHO HAVE PAID, THE BASKETS WILL BE SENT THIS THURSDAY, FIRST CLASS RECORDED.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING.

20 baskets available
1 ) Nicola1 - Reserved - Cancelled
2 ) Hurrican Honey - Reserved - Paid 13/11/10 -
3 ) Happysaz133 - Reserved - Cancelled
4 ) Susan Smith - Reserved - Paid 13/11/10
5 ) Vicky206 - Reserved - Paid 15/11/10
6 ) Dee Jay - Reserved - Paid 15/11/10
7 ) Mad4furries - Reserved - Paid 17/11/10 - PAYMENT WITHDRAWN

8 ) Andy5828 - Reserved - Paid 20/11/10
9 ) Andy5828 - Reserved - Paid 20/11/10

10 ) Tonicoles - Reserved -
11 ) Zizi - Reserved -
12 ) Alfagirl - Reserved -
13 ) Alfagirl - Reserved -
14 )
15 )
16 )
17 )
18 )
19 )
20 )

Total Baskets Sold: 6
Total Donations Made: £36

Please PM me your address when you pay :)

Last edited:
Rimmi and Winter have a ceramic pot to keep all their chewy sticks in, Winni love knocking it over, so for safety reasons, please do not place on shelves etc!! (I actually have mine tied to the wall :p )

Aw - i'd reserve 2 but i dont get paid until 30th - my last pay day before xmas too. :shock:

Hope the fundraiser goes well!! :D

One for now. Might have another if there are any left later on I don't want to be too greedy :lol:

No problem :) Did they enjoy the last lot? Mine really liked the wooden sticks, Ive had to order another batch! They seem to enjoy nomming the bark off..... and then they are done! :lol::lol:

No problem :) Did they enjoy the last lot? Mine really liked the wooden sticks, Ive had to order another batch! They seem to enjoy nomming the bark off..... and then they are done! :lol::lol:

Yeah they loved them kept them amused for hours. Those orange treats were a particular favourite. Any sticks are good with my lot they are nibbled within half an hour.

Yeah they loved them kept them amused for hours. Those orange treats were a particular favourite. Any sticks are good with my lot they are nibbled within half an hour.

Ah yes, russell rabbit crunchers are enjoyed by my two also. They actually had 2 baskets....they ate one but not the other, lol, they love throwing it around! :)

I'd love to have one! I was really struggling to think what to get the buns for Christmas :) Is it OK if I reserve on now, then pay in 2 weeks? I will definately pay, no worries there, the bank account will be healthier then :)

I'd love to have one! I was really struggling to think what to get the buns for Christmas :) Is it OK if I reserve on now, then pay in 2 weeks? I will definately pay, no worries there, the bank account will be healthier then :)

Yep, try and pay before the 29th though please (thats just over a fortnight away isnt it?) :)

Christmas Bunny Baskets

:wave::wave:

Hi there

These are gorgeous, can I reserve one and I will pay right away through Paypal.

Thanks
Susan x

Back