• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Pig !!!!!!!!!!! more pics post 17

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Took in this whopper of a piggie last night ... he/she had almost certainly been dumped :(

he/she is the BIGGEST pig ive ever seen ... absolutly huge :shock:

Will know soon when Tracey gets here if we need a gils name or a boys name as im hopeless at sexing piggies :roll:

2005_03252010oct0006.jpg

when the lady who found him opened the box i was like "O M G ...its HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Bet she thought i was a right numpty ... i was in shock :lol: :lol:

2005_03252010oct0009.jpg

Last edited:
Bless, look at those doeful eyes :love::love::love:

Can you weigh 'Big Pig' Angie? Love to know what he/she weighes, my biggest pig 'Salty' I've just weighes at 1516g :shock:
And the lightest is my foster Barc Pig Fizzy (the neutered guy) 814g :D

I love a biggie piggie

and that is one GORGEOUS biggie piggie! Doesn't huge usually mean male in piggieland? Or am I showing my ignorance - we've only ever had females.

Oscar will be very disappointed if this pig is bigger than him. He prides himself on being a BIG PIG :lol:

Flippin heck Angie!!!! She is HUGE!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

She's bigger than some of our tiny bunnies!!!! :shock:

Maybe you ought to do a fundraiser to guess the weight of this big girlie ;) :wave:

Back