• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nigel 'Ferrety face'

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Smelly Nige had a bath last week and I managed to get a few pics.
He absolutely loves water - Which I discovered he jumped into the dogs water bowl and started paddling and rolling :shock: :lol:

Nigg.jpg

He decided to dry off inside my dads shoes (Shhh don't tell him!!)

Nigg3.jpg

Nigg6.jpg

Nigg7.jpg

Having his yummy malt paste

Nige3.jpg

Nige4.jpg

Ninja Nigel

Nige.jpg

Look at his sweet little face

Nige2.jpg

I'm so not a ferret person, but he's so cute!

But I am disappointed because I didn't know you had ferrets, so was expected a bunny with a face that looked like a ferret. I thought that would be a pretty cute face. As it was, cute face, just not on a bunny. :lol:

HOW SWEET:love::love: are they really not good with buns or are there exceptions to the rule? me and the oh love them..and polecats:love:

HOW SWEET:love::love: are they really not good with buns or are there exceptions to the rule? me and the oh love them..and polecats:love:

Nigel is ok with rabbits, he gets a bit excited and wants to play with them - because he wrestles with the cats and dogs too but the rabbits get spooked by him. I imagine if he was able to get to the rabbits he probably bite them but then he bites everything :lol:

Provided they're kept seperately, there's no reason why you can't have ferrets and rabbits.

Back