• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Honeybunny...and rex fans ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
new pics of the girlies we took from jill not long ago :wave:

2005_03252010oct0002.jpg

2005_03252010oct0003.jpg

2005_03252010oct0001.jpg

they are georgeous girls ... very friendly , especialy Phoebe the darker one . Pandora is a little more reserved ..but not much ;)
They both love fusses and they eat everything :shock:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. so should not have looked :oops:

*waits for Jack's-Jane to appear* :lol:

Gah these two keep tugging at my heart strings they would be perfect to go with A and E .......if only I could extend their shed :(

Aww thanks for posting these Angie..nice to see them being well cared for:D
You had a lucky escape not having their Dad..he sprays me with his "special" eau de toilette every day :shock::lol:

You had a lucky escape not having their Dad..he sprays me with his "special" eau de toilette every day :shock::lol:

My rabbit nephew did that last winter when he was coming into his hormones last year - not every day though. It's actually a compliment, isn't it? :?

:shock::shock:

thank goodness he stayed with you ...ive already got Muffin who sprays me every single day ..usualy in my face :roll::mrgreen:

i have to say the girls are adoable ...the friendliest rexes weve ever had in . :love:

Back