• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spooky going's on.....

when i lost my big bun blueberry muffin ...i kept *seeing* him in the garden ..
:shock:

quite spooky ..

i think its our mind just seeing what we want to see :(

I totally belive in this stuff.
A few days after my dog was put to sleep earlier this year, my OH took a photo of the new front window, which was where he used to lie. There was a big orb in the picture even though it was daylight.
A couple of weeks ago I was trying to take pics of the buns in the back garden, not realising that the light was fading. When I looked at them, there were 2 orbs.
After my first dog went to the Bridge, I used to still take my other dog to the beach, and for months afterwards, I could turn round and catch somehting in the corner of my eye, or else get the feeling that there was somehting behind me.
That is one beautiful bunny :love::(

:wave:

I've had things like this happen. In the spiritual world, they do say the shadows you see in the corner of your eyes are those you have loved and lost, so its veyr likely.

Apparently, although I've not managed to do this myself, if you don't look at the shadow, it will come closer. Maybe that's worth a try if you see Chewbains again.

I had a weird experience t'other night. Watching TV t'other night in my usual subdued light I caught a shape out of the corner of my eye, so to speak, under the table...a dark rounded shape with a familiar motion. 'Twas only for a split second and when I 'looked' there was obviously nothing. Now, I can spot the smallest of spiders but this image was certainly no spider.
Although this flies in the face of my beliefs I am choosing to interperate this as young Chewbains letting me know that she understands now that I tried to do my best for her and that she's alright....

DSC01347.jpg

Gone but not forgotten...xx

I hope I haven't upset anyone by this.
Has anyone else had a likewise experience?

:love::love: What a BEAUTIFUL bun! :love::love:

I do believe in spirits I have had a few things told to me which have come true and "seen" a relative which has passed over a few years before. :)

I believe in spooky goings on! Not in a religious way though.

I vividly remember when I was a kid, looking up and seeing my dad standing next to my chest of drawers, enough to say hi dad! (My dad is still alive and kicking, but I believe in doppelgangers!) My dad was actually elsewhere at the time, he may have been away with work, and the doppelganger vanished.

And I totally freaked out my boyfriend a couple of years ago, woke up, sat bolt upright, there was a man standing at the end of the bed. He remained there for a while while I was definitely awake. Yes it could have been a dream thing, but maybe it wasn't? Needless to say my boyfriend was not impressed, he hates ghosty films and this totally freaked him out!

Not seen any pet ghosties though, but had dreams about them. It was dreams about my old bunny I had when I was a kid, continuous dreams about him, that made me get bunnies again!

After our dog Sam had gone we heard him walking round the house, it wasn't just me so I knew I wasn't going mad. It had to be him because he only had 3 legs and his walk on the laminate floor was very distinctive. I found it comforting to know he was ok and came to tell me that when I was most distressed :D

Wow....
Yes, I still hear my cat meow in the mornings, she passed away in February this year. :( I miss her so much.

Also, we had a Flicker bird is our yard right after she passed and we have never seen them here. It stayed around for a few days and would sit in our yard. Made me wonder.....

Although not a pet, when my Granny died I saw a white butterfly every day for about a month.

I took it as a sign from her :love:

not upset but i do find these spooky. my dog died when i was a teenager. for a long long time she used to run up the hall every night, jump on the bed, and snuggle down by my legs, where she'd always slept. i took to sleeping with the lights on!

not upset but i do find these spooky. my dog died when i was a teenager. for a long long time she used to run up the hall every night, jump on the bed, and snuggle down by my legs, where she'd always slept. i took to sleeping with the lights on!

Did you tease her or something:shock: Was she particularly mischievous:shock:

I can just imagine my dog Tilly doing that when she goes. She already magically appears in rooms I know she isn't in:lol:

I have had similar experiences. When my Binky died I found a tiny little plastic dove sitting in the middle of my living room the night he was PTS. How it got there I dont know. But I had a super strong feeling it was him:love:

It is on my dressing table mirror to this day. (8 yrs ago.)

Did you tease her or something:shock: Was she particularly mischievous:shock:
I can just imagine my dog Tilly doing that when she goes. She already magically appears in rooms I know she isn't in:lol:

I have had similar experiences. When my Binky died I found a tiny little plastic dove sitting in the middle of my living room the night he was PTS. How it got there I dont know. But I had a super strong feeling it was him:love:

It is on my dressing table mirror to this day. (8 yrs ago.)

:lol::lol::lol: no, i loved her and she loved me! i think she just didn't know she wasn't supposed to be there any more. she loved the whole family, and wanted to look after us.

I do believe in this stuff ive always been able to sense death i sense when either a pet is due to die or when my pet has passed on. when i went on holiday in July although Crystal wasnt showing any signs of being ill or dying i still wrote on a piece of paper telling my sister what I want done with Crystal if she dies... Crystal hung on until i litrally got home from my holiday and passed on 2 days later...

last year my mum was told one of her cats was dying he was still lively so she chose to take him home for a couple of days he lasted another 2 weeks before he started shutting down i spent all day cuddling and kissing him as he lay dieing then cuddled him as the vet put him to sleep about a week later i felt something jump up on my bed and walk along to me to this day i believe it was him possibly thanking me for staying with him from when he started shutting down until his last breath.

Back