• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain pet beds!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I got these fantastic little pet beds for £1 each :shock: I bought loads, they're great for cats, bunnies, ferrets etc :D

Catbeds.jpg

Catbeds4.jpg

I'm going back next week to buy more and make an Xmas package for Cats Protection.
If anyone wants some and can't get hold of any I'm happy to collect and post them :wave: They'd make great little cosy beds for pets for Xmas.

Oooh, I can beat your £1 bargain - I can get them for 99p:lol:

We are lucky to have Poundland and the 99P Store to shop at - you can pick up some great bits for pets from there. My dog loves the toys with dangly legs, which are £4 - £5 elsewhere.

We are lucky to have Poundland and the 99P Store to shop at - you can pick up some great bits for pets from there. My dog loves the toys with dangly legs, which are £4 - £5 elsewhere.

I bought one for those for Nigel (ferret) today and attached it in his cage and he exhuasted himself wrestling it :lol:

Pound shops and 99P Stores are amazing :lol: I had arms full of stuff for the animals, people were staring at me weirdly.

PMSL the ones Louie has and the ones I got for Lisa were from 99p shop!

I'm going back next week to buy more and make an Xmas package for Cats Protection.
If anyone wants some and can't get hold of any I'm happy to collect and post them :wave: They'd make great little cosy beds for pets for Xmas.

Awww that lovely bless you

Back