• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Get This Out of my Head*VERY UPSETTING*

Please can we all write to our MP's about this.
sue:wave:

I have just e-mailled mine.

Last edited:
Sadly it is true, I have personal experience of this, this is why rescues up and down the country are full to the brim, because of breeders breeding non stop because it is their right to do so and then when they are over run and can't cope they call in the RSPCA and if there aren't enough rescue spaces then the breeder is left with the animals to do whatever he wants with them

Yes, the methods of culling at not only distasteful but clearly downright cruel and there is nothing the RSPCA can do about it, their hands are tied sadly

This is one of the reason why I detest ALL breeders with a passion

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry: sadly as Snowy has said the RSPCA's hands are tied because they are governed by disgusting laws like this. The whole government system needs an overhaul, I still can't believe they are leaving animal welfare to be enforced by a charity :cry:

:cry::cry::cry: sadly as Snowy has said the RSPCA's hands are tied because they are governed by disgusting laws like this. The whole government system needs an overhaul, I still can't believe they are leaving animal welfare to be enforced by a charity :cry:

Well, lets face it a lot of child protection is done by charity work and if we can't even protect children then what chance do animals stand?

I just don't understand all of this kind of stuff. We are meant to be intelligent animals living in a civillised society and stuff like this is allowed to happen. Am I missing something?

I was having the first good day in months now the Tory :censored: have me in tears again. :censored::censored: Should cull humans not animals.

I blame the meat eaters. If you live in a society where killing animals is okay for meat then how can you have a law that says killing them for other reasons is not okay?

Please can we all write to our MP's about this.
sue:wave:

I have just e-mailled mine.

No point mine is a complete :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: she is a con louise bagshaw and she if all for fox hunting .

So maybe it's the papers that we need to contact to try and make it more public. As in local papers etc

I wonder if the RSPCA will oversee the culling to make sure it is humane?
It is so sad, disgusting and depressing..but until something drastic is done about the sheer number of pets in the Western world , then things will not improve:cry:
Pets are now just seen as another possession..something to get on a whim and discard the same way
The numbers of all animals from horses, through to dogs, cats , rabbits , etc..being bred and dumped is so out of control it is ridiculous.

Rescues and animals welfare charities work their socks off trying to make a difference, but I think it is going to need the introduction of some tough laws before things will get better for animals

Back