• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

13 weeks.... scan pic!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry haven't been around but don't have internet at the moment at home, can't afford it right now :(

Had my scan and im 13 weeks not 12! Baby is fine, very wriggly! This is only a camera pic of the photo, as mum ad dads scanner is out of action at mo.

Here you go...

77027_464995418529_509993529_5472125_6299516_n.jpg

my friend did it once and ended up with a black photo:oops: im 5wks ahead of you,ay you coulf find out in 3wks what you having :)

awww gorgeous baby :)

on another note, ive scanned all of my baby pics from the twins up, and all original scan pics are still in fab condition, even at nearly 8 years old!

you cant laminate them, thats for definate!

everywheres different prices,we just had a sexing scan which was 15mins in 2d and 5mins in 4d,you get a 15 minute dvd or cd with pictures on.we paid £55.amazing to watch:love:

Wow that's lovely. Such a clear picture too. Bet you can't wait for the next one which will be even clearer!!

Crikey the scan is so clear !! :shock:

Will you want to know if Bumps is a lad or a lass when you have your next scan ?

Back