• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think I've grown?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Biro definitely seems bigger :D I haven't weighed them for a week but their little tummies seem much fatter. Didn't manage to get a pic of Bic he would not keep still long enough!

PB121225.jpg

My, Biro is fairly coming on. :D Have they been sexed yet? I think Bic not being still enough for a photo is a good sign. It's not that long since they were spending all day on their snugglesafe.

My, Biro is fairly coming on. :D Have they been sexed yet? I think Bic not being still enough for a photo is a good sign. It's not that long since they were spending all day on their snugglesafe.

They haven't been officially sexed yet, but I still think Biro is a girl and Bic a boy. Bic always jumps on the sofa for a cuddle, and boys are usually friendlier :love::lol: I can't remember if they are 13 weeks or 14 weeks this weekend, will have to check when I weigh them.

Beautiful Bunny! I agree about boys being cuddlier, athough when Bobby Girl was a baby she was VERY snuggly, she grew out of it though:(

I was told girls tended to be grumpier by Spenser's previous owner! I wanted a boy so that I could postpone sending the bunny to neuter, but with hindsight that perhaps wasn't a good idea as Spenser is still not neutered :oops: and there is no way I would have kept a doe unspayed, with the high risk of uterine cancer.

I was told girls tended to be grumpier by Spenser's previous owner! I wanted a boy so that I could postpone sending the bunny to neuter, but with hindsight that perhaps wasn't a good idea as Spenser is still not neutered :oops: and there is no way I would have kept a doe unspayed, with the high risk of uterine cancer.

I didn't know what Bobby was, hence her name, not untill she was speyed! I just knew she was a little madame though, Ian thinks she's like me:oops:

Just looking at these young bunnies makes me remember how cute they both were:love:

Although I am really pleased with their progress, it does worry me that they have suddenly improved so much once we started the panacur........:?

Back