• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy always looks uncomfortable

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:? I really don;t know what else to try for her. She very rarely flops out just sits like this. She eats like a horse, is lively and is already on high doses of metacam. X-rays were normal but this doesn't look right :(

PB121202.jpg

I know what you're saying, she couldn't be unhappy with you though...she's in a very special place. What have you tried?

She's beautiful, that's for sure. :love: I don't know enough bunnies to comment on her position. How does she look when she is sleeping? Is she a single bunny?

They haven't mentioned anything about her heart, but she does have arthritis in her hips and spine from previous x-rays. I think she has been x-rayed 3 times since the start of the year :(

Poor Roxy. :( She has the same sort of expression on her face in her Christmas card picture (just been looking at them), but looks more animated on the calendar with her twig! :love:

Back