• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in the conservatory EGGBOX ADDED!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Being brushed by my Mum:

PB120378.jpg

With his eggbox:

PB120370.jpg

Pretending to be a cat:

PB120380.jpg

Last edited:
Oh blimey - I uploaded the wrong photo. There's a distinct lack of eggbox in these ones. Off to photobucket.:wave: And here it is:

PB120379.jpg

Oh blimey - I uploaded the wrong photo. There's a distinct lack of eggbox in these ones. Off to photobucket.:wave: And here it is:

PB120379.jpg

I'm glad you added this.... the other photo looked suspiciously like a paper bag to me. :lol::lol::lol:

The first photo (being brushed) is very sweet. :love::love:

I see you tried the eggbox idea! And he seems to enjoy them as much as milly does! Bless him he's so handsome! :love:

I thought the egg box was in the bag... you have to use your imagination :lol:

Well done - could get a nonsense poem out of the missing eggbox that was found in the bag. Oh, and I never mentioned, we hid a few pellets in the eggbox. ;)

Awe look at his contented face when he's being brushed :love: now imagine watching that same look with Mr McFlurry grooming him ;):D

Oh I love these photos of Spenser he is really gorgeous, I have no REW's left now, Hope was my last one so I will just have to keep looking at Spenser for my white rabbit fix :love::love::love:

Back