• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily, Jake & Scarlett say 'We like warming our botties & tootsies!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just caught Lily, Jake & Scarlett all warming themselves infront of the radiator in their room :love:

It's only on low, but they do love to warm their botties & their tootsies!! :lol:

DSCF5484.jpg

Ain't it a hard life! :love:

Hehehe they all remind me of my Akasma. Akasma and Frankie have a blanket under the radiator and warm their bums too. Must be a bunny thing :love:

Aww thanks guys :)

:love::love::love::love::love: How do you tell them apart?

Lily is blind in her left eye & Jake is the biggest of the three - Lily's at the back, Jake in the middle between his girlies & Scarlett's at the front :love:

Aww, bless them. 3 little REWs, all in a row... :love::love::love:

Are they related? :wave:

Jake isn't related to the girls, the girls came into BARC together, but we couldn't be certain if they were related or not.

They're three little poppets :love:

Oh my goodness Denise, that has just brought a much needed smile to my face, they are simply stunning:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I am so pleased you took those two girls and gave them a wonderful forever home, simply gorgeous

Thanks everyone :)

Oh my goodness Denise, that has just brought a much needed smile to my face, they are simply stunning:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I am so pleased you took those two girls and gave them a wonderful forever home, simply gorgeous

Awww bless you Theo - I must admit it made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside when I saw them :love:

Back