• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered 2 of these/ pics post 29

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am so stupidly excited :oops: I have ordered one in blue for Wesley and his poorly leg and a pink one for Nancy. I paid today but have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for them to be hand made to order. I don't think I can wait that long :lol: I even chose ears with wire in so you can bend them into different shapes :love:

bunny_pad_pinkbk.jpg

I can't really afford them, but they are just so gorgeous. If the buns like them i am hoping to save up enough to get quite a few more as the lovely lady who makes them has kindly said she will do a small discount as we have such special bunnies :)

Last edited:
oh wow how sweet!! :love: if you get a picture of the buns in them you must send them into the magazine!!
If it cheers you and the bunnies up buying these then they are worth every penny!! sure the bunnies will get very snug in them!!

oh wow how sweet!! :love: if you get a picture of the buns in them you must send them into the magazine!!
If it cheers you and the bunnies up buying these then they are worth every penny!! sure the bunnies will get very snug in them!!

I will definitely be taking pics :D:D I will certainly send them to the magazine, got to have something in the next issue :love: :lol:

OMG they have just arrived and are more fab than I could ever imagine. I have never seen anything so well made:love::love:

Such a shame that Nancy will never get to use hers :( But so glad wesley will get the chance to use his :D

wonder if Herman would like a pink floral bed............................;)

OMG they have just arrived and are more fab than I could ever imagine. I have never seen anything so well made:love::love:

Such a shame that Nancy will never get to use hers :( But so glad wesley will get the chance to use his :D

wonder if Herman would like a pink floral bed............................;)

Pink is Mr McFlurry's favourite colour! :shock:

Everybun should be in touch with his feminine side-pink floral will give Herman a chance to be in touch with his :D

Back