• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yellow feet

Indy

Warren Scout
Pie's feet are very yellow, obviously giving her a brush and a clean is kind of out of the question now, but will she manage to clean them herself now that shes not in a poop heap (worded nicely!) ?

Her coat is in need of a good brush but will have to wait :(

As long as the fur isnt clumped together with wee the colour of her feet isn't really affecting her. If they're still filthy after a while then rub a bit of flour in her feet, which may help a little, or flour paste (flour and water) which will encourage her to clean her feet

Dolly had yellow feet when I got her...starting to fade now..3month on :) (she was on sawdust with no litter tray)..

I asked this question to a guy I met in the Vets years ago. He used to show angora buns and advised chalk powder or surgical or white spirit. I bought them all but never felt confident they were safe for buns so didn't use them. Still don't know the answer to this one :)

Back