• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr McFlurry grooming

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He's trying to impress Daisy from a distance - watch out, Dudley. :p

PB120372.jpg

and ...

PB120375.jpg

Not stolen Herman Bunster, but sorely tempted to steal Mr McFlurry. He is not properly appreciated at all, poor wee fellow.

Not stolen Herman Bunster, but sorely tempted to steal Mr McFlurry. He is not properly appreciated at all, poor wee fellow.

:love: :love: He looks like my bunny butterfly who has now gone to bunny bridge :(

Sorry about your bunny. :( Mr McFlurry is very special to me, because if my friend's hadn't got him I wouldn't have discovered bunny love. :love: Our house was a Pet Free Zone for almost 40 years. :shock:

His family are back. I wish they lived next door, so that I could see him more often. They are probably going away between Christmas and New Year. :D

Keep him, keep him, keep him!! :love::love:

.....I find the larger they are, the slower they are...the easier they are to catch! ;) :lol: ......or in my case they'll just sit on your feet until you have to lift them off!:roll: :lol::lol:

Keep him, keep him, keep him!! :love::love:

.....I find the larger they are, the slower they are...the easier they are to catch! ;) :lol: ......or in my case they'll just sit on your feet until you have to lift them off!:roll: :lol::lol:

Spenser is VERY difficult to catch. It once took me three hours to catch him in the conservatory. I suspect not being handled in his early months and not being neutered have something to do with this. He is a happy boy though - just likes all four paws on the ground. He's not huge, but about 1kg heavier than a mini-lop.

Spenser is VERY difficult to catch. It once took me three hours to catch him in the conservatory. I suspect not being handled in his early months and not being neutered have something to do with this. He is a happy boy though - just likes all four paws on the ground. He's not huge, but about 1kg heavier than a mini-lop.

I love the sound of Spenser! He's a bun that knows what he wants! :D ...otherwise known as stubborn! :lol::lol:

I love the sound of Spenser! He's a bun that knows what he wants! :D ...otherwise known as stubborn! :lol::lol:

Very, and doesn't respond to bribery. I suppose it doesn't help matters if I give in and give him the crunchie or green bean (his favourites) even if he chooses to remain under the couch. I've got a good photo of the state I and the conservatory were reduced after one epic chase...

Daisy: oooh McFlurry :love: look at how handsome he is having a little groomings :D I likes to be groomed a lot!!! Dudley is a very good ear groomer!! I thinks Mr McFlurry should come and live with Spenser so I can see more piccies of the handsome pair :D

Very, and doesn't respond to bribery. I suppose it doesn't help matters if I give in and give him the crunchie or green bean (his favourites) even if he chooses to remain under the couch. I've got a good photo of the state I and the conservatory were reduced after one epic chase...

:lol::lol::lol: That's one clever bunster!! Make the treats go to him!

Back