• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Proud of Toby

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
He is making such excellent progress :D:D

After a near sleepless night due to his foot thumping, Toby has moved back outside. He is so much more active and relaxed. He is licking everything just because he can now. I have caught him licking his new fleece and the summerhouse door frame. He has been munching hay and getting stuck into his food. He really is making a remarkable recovery :love:

His favourite spot
PB121185.jpg

PB121194.jpg

PB121200.jpg

PB121201-1.jpg

He must feel soooo good now, being able to lick etc properly :love: Awww Liz, he looks just so handsome! I cant believe hes the same smelly, leaky eye/nosed sad bun I picked up the other week :love:

His nose is still damp and there is a small amount of pus as he is still constantly sneezing. Hopefully that will settle down soon as it must be driving him mad.

he looks so much better without that old tooth sticking out, doesn't he :D

His nose is still damp and there is a small amount of pus as he is still constantly sneezing. Hopefully that will settle down soon as it must be driving him mad.

he looks so much better without that old tooth sticking out, doesn't he :D

Soooooooooooooooooo much better. I bet he feels better for it to :love::love:

such good news.:D
He is identical to my first bunny, Bobo, who lived with me for almost ten years so i have a soft spot for Toby:love:

I have been watching him fast asleep in a sun spot most of the morning, he is like a different bunny :love:

:love: :love:

He must be as strong old boots!! He wasnt allowed free-range much at his last place because he was a digger :shock: :p bless.

Give him a squidge for me, I miss him stumbling around my bathroom and snorting! How is his breathing these days? :love:

Now you tell me! He is still on the quarantine patio at the moment, he is left to wander in and out as he pleases but TBH he doesn't move much at all. Now he is more comfortable he seems happy to doze off most of the day. He must be exhausted from all the sneezing and gnawing at himself.

His breathing is OK as long as I'm not handling him and then it deteriorates, but it is all in his nose due to his teeth so should settle down fairly soon :)

Back