• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of our outside buns

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Took a few pictures of some bunnies that I don't post about all that often :)

Prudence, 5 years old, dental problems and a few other issues
PB121195.jpg

Her partner Bruce, 7 years old and is happy to give you a good nip!
PB121196.jpg

PB121199.jpg

Heather and Tiger-Lily, at least 9 years old, lily is blind
PB121191.jpg

Bunny Bundy, one of our only young healthy buns, but originally arrived bonded to a severe special needs bunny
PB121186.jpg

Imogen, Bundy's partner and an ex honeybunny
PB121187.jpg

A rare picture of Robin
PB121177.jpg

An even rarer picture of reubin
PB121181.jpg

Sienna - " I'm so gorgeous" :love: :lol:
PB121179.jpg

PB121180.jpg

Onslow and Nutmeg - "that looks like a tasty bit of hay"
PB121192.jpg

"Its mine now!"
PB121193.jpg

yes she is coming up 3 years :) I still think she looks like she is 5 or 6 months old. :love:

I really thought she looked much younger, but because she looks so young and you said what age did I think, I thought 'Ooooh im gonna guess 2 and she'll be like 7 and really small:oops:'
She's just :love::love::love::love::love:

They are all lovely! Well done for capturing Reubin and Robin on camera. Lovely to see Onslow and Nutmeg nomming their hay and looking such a happy couple. :love: Prudence looks not so well, but she gave you quite a scare recently, I think?

They are all lovely! Well done for capturing Reubin and Robin on camera. Lovely to see Onslow and Nutmeg nomming their hay and looking such a happy couple. :love: Prudence looks not so well, but she gave you quite a scare recently, I think?

I have another picture of Reubin which I will post in a minute. Nutmeg got the whole strand of hay out of Onslows mouth :lol: We are going to have a swap around at the weekend so that N and O get bigger accommodation :)

Prudence never looks well :( , she was admitted with stasis for a few days a month or so ago, but don't know what caused it. She has had quite a few blood tests etc in her life and nothing ever shows up :?

Back