• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is this bunny?

Aurie

Young Bun
We're getting a new bunny to be friends with my old bun who lost her friend of only a few month a couple of weeks ago, and has been seriously depressed ever since.

We found a lovely older bunny on the RPSCA website. My Mum has gone to the RSPCA today to have a look at her and fill out the forms, etc...but I'm wondering what breed you think she might be.

I'm thinking from the photo she is some sort of rex but I guess it's hard to tell without seeing her, and no doubt my Mum won't know or think to ask :D

Just wondering :D Any ideas?

Thumpa2.jpg

Thanks :) I thought it would be nice to get an older bunny as a friend for my Netherland Dwarf who could be anywhere between 6 and 60 for all I know. Didn't want her getting tired out by a young bouncy bun!

I was thinking rex at first but she doesn't have a rex coat... :)

Nah, it's ok now :D I'm pretty sure she is a dutch cross, that photo was just from when I found her on the RSPCA website before I hadn't even seen her in real life. But now I have her all for me :love:

Back