• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Female bunny

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone got an old or neglected or ill treated or blind or deaf or dental or disabled or very sick or special needs female bunny they are looking for a home for?

Let me know if you have

Anyone got an old or neglected or ill treated or blind or deaf or dental or disabled or very sick or special needs female bunny they are looking for a home for?

Let me know if you have

we have flopsy ..

just been spayed ..

4 to 5 years old and has an ear infection we are still trying to clear (but doing well)

had some spurs on back teeth too ..

does she qualify ?

Is she OK to travel?

she was only spayed yesterday so would be best to week a littlwe while ... about a week perhaps depending on how she starts healing ..

but otherwise would be ok ..

i will pm you more info if you like or pm me your number and ill give you a ring tomorrow .

she was only spayed yesterday so would be best to week a littlwe while ... about a week perhaps depending on how she starts healing ..

but otherwise would be ok ..

i will pm you more info if you like or pm me your number and ill give you a ring tomorrow .

OK, will be in touch for more info

2005_0130SEPTEMBER20100008.jpg

Flopsy :love::love:

Back