• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to share everything

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Just walked past the bunnies while I was eating an apple and they came running over and wouldn't leave me alone until I gave them each a bit :roll: they don't share their veg with me. They're watching me now... I'm hiding in the other room with the remnants of my apple so they don't swipe it....

Do you fancy raw spring greens then? :lol: I had to share my banana the other night. I almost got away with it too as they were busy in the hay.

Spenser is rarely enthusiastic about apple. He will accept a small slice of some types, but generally only if there is nothing else but hay to eat. Mr McFlurry eats a lot of apple - far too much actually, but he's not my bunny. :roll::roll:

Spenser is rarely enthusiastic about apple. He will accept a small slice of some types, but generally only if there is nothing else but hay to eat. Mr McFlurry eats a lot of apple - far too much actually, but he's not my bunny. :roll::roll:

They don't normally really like apple. They only wanted it because I had it :lol:

They don't normally really like apple. They only wanted it because I had it :lol:

Ah, I see. :lol: I expect Spenser might be more competitive if he wasn't on his own. He knows that if he changes his ind he can get it later, and if he leaves it long enough muggins here will go get him something else. :oops::love:

Ah, I see. :lol: I expect Spenser might be more competitive if he wasn't on his own. He knows that if he changes his ind he can get it later, and if he leaves it long enough muggins here will go get him something else. :oops::love:

:lol::lol: he is rather spoilt :love:

Back