• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch/run help

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I am looking for the hutch and run combo.
I want the hutch infront of the run, not on top, but struggling to find it?
Happy hutch only do one with a 3ft run.

I am wanting a 6x4 at least with a 6x2x2 hutch :)

or

can you buy the happy hutch one with it on top and move it to the side? that cant work though, surely there will be a gap? :?

Last edited:
Not wanting to make my own.
I have seen people with this run on here and i am sure they said it was a happy hutch.
Have searched for the accomodation pic thread but cant seem to find it.

Yes it does say it`s a 6x3 run, It`s too small imo. My attached run is 6x4 and I still think it`s far too small. Hopefully next summer I would like to get 6x6 or even 6x8 runs for my 2 pairs of rabbits. :D

Yes it does say it`s a 6x3 run, It`s too small imo. My attached run is 6x4 and I still think it`s far too small. Hopefully next summer I would like to get 6x6 or even 6x8 runs for my 2 pairs of rabbits. :D

hmm will keep looking.
they have a 6x6 at moment.

the last one looks good. Can i recommend, whatever you get, to face the front of the hutch outwards (or have that option) so you dont have to move the hutch away or climb into the run to clean? Add a catflap or sliding door to the back wall of the hutch, then you can shut the buns out in the run while you clean. Makes life a LOT easier! :D

the last one looks good. Can i recommend, whatever you get, to face the front of the hutch outwards (or have that option) so you dont have to move the hutch away or climb into the run to clean? Add a catflap or sliding door to the back wall of the hutch, then you can shut the buns out in the run while you clean. Makes life a LOT easier! :D

was already thinking about that, but thanks alot Vikki :D
do you have a hutch similar, or have had?

was already thinking about that, but thanks alot Vikki :D
do you have a hutch similar, or have had?

I have had in the past. I now have a wendyhouse for uni and a converted bike shed (essentially a double tier 6.5x2.5 hutch) at my parents. I can post pics of the bike shed if you like? Its the best thing i've ever made!! :D

Back