• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse+ Eddie U/D 20th November Post 146

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The ear that was operated on last week is now packed with copious amounts of pus :cry: This, despite the fact that he is on both systemic and topical treatment. The ear canal is horrendously ulcerated :cry:

I am terrified for him. Just waiting to speak with C now

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, poor poor Morse. :cry: You're really going through it right now. I have no idea how you manage to cope. One bunny stops eating and I'm a mess.

C says we have just about run out of options :cry:
She said that more invasive surgery may be all that is left but she said she was really not hopeful of it being curative :cry:

Morse will be seen again on Monday when a decision will need to be made. What that decision will be I dont know, but things are a million miles from being 'good'...............

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:( I'm so sorry the news was not better Jane. You have both tried so hard to fight this. Sending him lots of healing vibes.

Back