• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My funneh bunnehs :)

Bink

Mama Doe
I just got this email from my Mum:

"They did their usual party piece of completely interfering with the clean and tidy up operation. Climbing into the straw bag and sniffing me and generally getting in the way. There was lots of running up and down the flume and leaping (Pud [George]) onto the bedroom balcony and down like a rocket. One of them had managed to jam a plush bed in the cat flap. Mucho poops for me to clear out. Have given hay, pellets and dandylion mix but no fresh veg in order to give them a chance to eat the good stuff. Little sods. Love em."

:D:D I love hearing the stories of how excited the buns get in the morning.

They have recently moved into their double decker aviary/playhouse and they are mad for it. I'll take some pics but they were so funny when they discovered that they could work a cat flap, literally in-out, in-out, in-out :lol:

I just got this email from my Mum:

"They did their usual party piece of completely interfering with the clean and tidy up operation. Climbing into the straw bag and sniffing me and generally getting in the way. There was lots of running up and down the flume and leaping (Pud [George]) onto the bedroom balcony and down like a rocket. One of them had managed to jam a plush bed in the cat flap. Mucho poops for me to clear out. Have given hay, pellets and dandylion mix but no fresh veg in order to give them a chance to eat the good stuff. Little sods. Love em."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont ya just love 'em!? :love: sooo funny.

Back