• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have binky !!!

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
After a few days of Milo feeling off and not himself after his VHD injection he is binkying around the living room. Its so nice to see him feeling better.

He is also trying spring greens and curly kale this morning. He seems to like them :)

Ooo yey I'm so happy he's feeling a bit better :D

I would only introduce one piece of veg at a time though so you know what agrees with him and what doesn't :wave:

Ooo yey I'm so happy he's feeling a bit better :D

I would only introduce one piece of veg at a time though so you know what agrees with him and what doesn't :wave:

He is definately feeling better. Tearing around the living room and kitchen. Plus he is back to trying to get at the cables. I am going to visit Ikea tomorrow to get some cable protectors. The hay consumption isn't back to where it was but he is getting there.

I only put really small amounts of both in the bowl but will stick to just the one next time :)

Oh that's great news! :D

Spenser loves kale, but he doesn't get it too often because it is apparently a bit too high in calcium for regular feeding. Spring greens are his staple, but occasionally he refuses to eat them and I have to buy kale.:roll:

Back