• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my boys (after the group has been split)

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well I had to split the group last night as a MAJOR fight broke out, the 4 big boys were all lock on to each other :(, Smokey has walked away without a scratch but has caused the most damage, Storm has a few scabs on his back :(, but Sonny & Spike have walked away with the worse injurys :cry:, sonny has had his eyelid bitten/scratched & spike has had his ear ripped in two places, & he has a little scratch just infront of his eye, Spikes ear is healing well one of the rips is healing together but the other is healing apart so he will be left with a flappy bit :?, but apart from that he is ok, Sonny's eye was a bit puffy & pussy when mum took them to the vets so they have gaev him some anti-bs & he has some eye drops, but the vet said they are still perfectly healthy & will be fine,

I just feel terrible for letting it happen :cry:, been sat in tears since it happened,

Ohhh poor boys :( Sonny and Spike will be okay hun, sounds like although it was scary and upsetting they are injuries that will heal well and all will be fine.

Make a cup of tea and have a *hug*

Ohhh poor boys :( Sonny and Spike will be okay hun, sounds like although it was scary and upsetting they are injuries that will heal well and all will be fine.

Make a cup of tea and have a *hug*

Thank you :(, I just feel awful for my poor boys :(, & i was meant to be going out last night, I am sooo sooo glad I never :cry:

Aaww such a shame, hope poorly buns are soon better, unfortunatly there was nothing you could have done...but now it has you've acted upon it...don't beat yourself up :wave:

Back