• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Knickers - 10 month old giant rabbit - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Female
Age(s): 10 months
Name(s): Knickers
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated,
Reason for rehoming: Came into rescue after a very serious family breakdown.
Will the group be split: We tried her with a few rabbits but she would not pair. Perhaps if someone is willing to do slow intros she may pair, otherwise she can go as a single bun.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Medical: In very good health.
Other: Knickers needs a very special home as she can be a bit of a grump bum when she is in her hutch, however out the hutch and in the run she is a lovely girl who rushes over to see you expecting head rubs ♥ Knickers is a lovely bun who is full of character!

Better photos will come I promise!!

HPIM7389.jpg

HPIM7396.jpg

Click the picture below for a video :)

Last edited:
OMG she is amazing!:love:She looks a true character,& desperate to get out of that run with all that energy she has I bet.I so hope she gets that loving home soon.One with a huge garden by the looks of it!:lol:

She's STUNNING.

Look at her lovely big ears!!

I hope she gets a lovely forever home with lots of free-range space to keep her occupied - she clearly needs it!

:love::love:

You have indeed! Knickers has been boarding with us for over a month, but due to a huge family upset her previous owners felt it was best that we rehome her.

Pheeewwwwwwww. I was starting to think I was a little insane for a moment there...

I rang my Mum from work last night to ask if she wanted me to bring in some crackers that I'd seen for half price, she said yes please and then when I went to pick up said crackers from where I saw them I discovered they actually did not exist and we've never stocked boxes of half price crackers. Ever. Knickers nearly tipped my mind over the edge... :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my! :love::love: What a stunning girly :love: If only... i wonder if Ronnie and Lola would like another friend?! :love: I think i may have divorce papers though if i had another free range giant :lol: xx

Pheeewwwwwwww. I was starting to think I was a little insane for a moment there...

I rang my Mum from work last night to ask if she wanted me to bring in some crackers that I'd seen for half price, she said yes please and then when I went to pick up said crackers from where I saw them I discovered they actually did not exist and we've never stocked boxes of half price crackers. Ever. Knickers nearly tipped my mind over the edge... :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Go and have a lie down and a coffee :p

Back