• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to split my BIG group

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. :( But you still have some lovely groups by the sound of it. :)

ETA: why is my post now the first before the op's...? :hmm:

Last edited:
I am absolutely gutted :(, another fight broke out & I just couldn't risk it any longer, Storm was bullying Sonny, smokey was bullying Storm, Sonny & Spike :(, so I was right all along Smokey CAN NOT be put with any other boys :(, so he is now with Buffy & Anya, (Anya has been bullying the smaller buns :() Storm is with Angel as he is needing a nice quiet lady bun :love:, & the rest are together, Sonny & Spike as they were licking each others wounds, the three nethies as they have been sitting huddled together in the litter tray ALL the time since the bond :love:, & Krystal wouldn't be parted from Xander :love:

so I'm off to the vets first thing as Sonny has a cut on his eyelid :cry:, & Spike has a scratch just infront of his eye & a nip on his nose :cry:, I feel like such a bad bunny mummy for letting them get hurt :cry:, but they are grooming each others wounds

I'm sorry to hear that :( Must have been awesome to have such a big group. How big was it?

The posts are all messed up on here... :?

I am absolutely gutted :(, another fight broke out & I just couldn't risk it any longer, Storm was bullying Sonny, smokey was bullying Storm, Sonny & Spike :(, so I was right all along Smokey CAN NOT be put with any other boys :(, so he is now with Buffy & Anya, (Anya has been bullying the smaller buns :() Storm is with Angel as he is needing a nice quiet lady bun :love:, & the rest are together, Sonny & Spike as they were licking each others wounds, the three nethies as they have been sitting huddled together in the litter tray ALL the time since the bond :love:, & Krystal wouldn't be parted from Xander :love:

so I'm off to the vets first thing as Sonny has a cut on his eyelid :cry:, & Spike has a scratch just infront of his eye & a nip on his nose :cry:, I feel like such a bad bunny mummy for letting them get hurt :cry:, but they are grooming each others wounds

Aww hun :cry: I'm really sorry I know how disappointed you must be. Group bonding is hard, Sky-O was telling me in another thread that the more bunnies you have the more hierarchies they need to sort out.

Good luck at the vets :wave:

Aww hun :cry: I'm really sorry I know how disappointed you must be. Group bonding is hard, Sky-O was telling me in another thread that the more bunnies you have the more hierarchies they need to sort out.

Good luck at the vets :wave:

yeah :(, I feel terrible, mum is just been at the vets just now (I am at college) & they are both still healthy but haev to get some anti-bs & Sonny has some eye drops, I feel awful that Sonny has gotten his eye bitten :(, & spikes ear has been ripped :cry:, I was int ears last night, tried to come on here for some help & it wasn't working :cry:

yeah :(, I feel terrible, mum is just been at the vets just now (I am at college) & they are both still healthy but haev to get some anti-bs & Sonny has some eye drops, I feel awful that Sonny has gotten his eye bitten :(, & spikes ear has been ripped :cry:, I was int ears last night, tried to come on here for some help & it wasn't working :cry:

oh hun don't feel bad :cry: you should have seen the wound Zero gave Harvey when I tried to bond them. Don't give up though there are others on here who have had worse bunny fights but managed to bond

DSCI0320.jpg

ETA: You can see it on his leg there and that was after it had started healing

Last edited:
oh hun don't feel bad :cry: you should have seen the wound Zero gave Harvey when I tried to bond them. Don't give up though there are others on here who have had worse bunny fights but managed to bond

I just feel like such a bad bunny mummy letting them get hurt :(, but I THINK I have the groups sorted now, I have the big three back together & they are as happy as they were before & magic & storm back together, they had a bit of a thump then settled back together again grooming away, then I have Spike & Krystal which I'm not too sure about, then Sonny, Anya Rose & Xander, which I'm also not sure about, might have to swap spike & Xander, so I will be back to the original groups, but I don't want Spike or sonny ending up fighting as Spike has turned really quite nasty to other boys now :cry:, btu I KNOW he likes sonny, hmmm

DSCI0320.jpg

ETA: You can see it on his leg there and that was after it had started healing

awwk :(, you should see spikes ear, will take a pic when I get home, he has 2 big rips :(, one is healing together but the other rip has stayed apart :cry:, but the vet said they are still healthy & should be fine, & Sonnys eye is just a tiny cut but it was all puffy & pussy :cry:

awwk :(, you should see spikes ear, will take a pic when I get home, he has 2 big rips :(, one is healing together but the other rip has stayed apart :cry:, but the vet said they are still healthy & should be fine, & Sonnys eye is just a tiny cut but it was all puffy & pussy :cry:

You separated as soon as you realised and took them to the vets you couldn't do anymore hun. They can do so much damage in a short time, Harvey and Zero were literally together for a second. Sending lots of vibes for Spike and Sonny xxx

You separated as soon as you realised and took them to the vets you couldn't do anymore hun. They can do so much damage in a short time, Harvey and Zero were literally together for a second. Sending lots of vibes for Spike and Sonny xxx

yeah, it was all going so well too :(, it was like a big ball of the four boys :cry: (Smokey, Storm, Sonny & spike) & I know its Smokey thats casued the most damage & he has walked away without a scratch :roll:,

yeah, it was all going so well too :(, it was like a big ball of the four boys :cry: (Smokey, Storm, Sonny & spike) & I know its Smokey thats casued the most damage & he has walked away without a scratch :roll:,

Yeah that's what my two were like, it's terrifying isn't it :(

Back