• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Isabel and Tinkerbell

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Their owner is leaving the country tomorrow at 12pm :shock:
And had no where for them to go. Talk about short notice!

This is Isabel. I have been told she is a 3 month old, but I believe her to be 6 months at least. She is a rex. She is very calm and quiet.
Photoon2010-11-11at21263.jpg

This is Tinkerbell. I have been told she is a 3 month old. I think she may also be a little older. She is a dutch, and at the moment is quiet, but I know how mischievous dutches are, so will be waiting for her to come out of her shell!
Photoon2010-11-11at21372.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. My camera charger is still AWOL so had to use o/h's macs webcam.

:love::love: are they a pair? I would love a black rex and I love dutches - cant have anymore bunnuhs at the mo but will keep my eye on them :love:

I have been told they have been living together on a night?! So erm, partially bonded perhaps may be the case :lol:

I have them together at the moment, and will keep my eye on them to make sure they are behaving together!

They came in separate boxes (my pet peeve for apparently bonded pairs :roll:)

I had to seperate them overnight due to humping :?
I am hoping when I have got them back to Essex in a couple of hours that when they are in a larger hutch, they will settle back down.

Isabel is so sensitive. I have got quite a soft spot for her :love:

Back